Academic Partners – We Create Opportunities
The Marie Nesbitt Promise Prize® is awarded annually to graduate and undergraduate students who have achieved academic excellence as demonstrated by grade point average, leadership, initiative, service and promise. Scholars remain a part of the program, the network, and their cohort, for life. The primary purpose is to support exceptional students in completing their academic program and achieving life and career success.
Empowered and centered at the campus level, Academic Partners collaborate with the Change Create Transform Foundation to customize student focused programs to align with their specific mission, needs and goals. Sustainability and commitment are key requirements of Academic Partners.
Academic Partners create opportunities for student success
Expand Student Recruitment and Retention
by attracting and supporting underrepresented high performing students.
Strengthen Academic Excellence
by creating programs that focus on academic achievement, motivation and student outcomes.
Enhance Institutional Advancement
by creating a framework that sets an example. Develop a strong affinity between Scholars and their alma mater, while attracting and engaging donors.
Academic Partners & Scholar Programs
To view the Bronx Community College short video and learn more about the Media and Digital Film Production Program click here.
- Fordham University, BS Finance and Business
- Manhattan College, MBA Organizationa...
- is the F. Wendell Miller Professor of English & American Studies, and chair of The University of...
- is Professor, Accounting, Law & Taxation teaching International Accounting, Auditing, and Financ...
- is lecturer in law, legal analysis, writing and research. A cum laude graduate of Cornell Law Scho...
- is Dean of the School of Public Affairs and Administration at Rutgers University–Newark. His res...
- is a Professor of Chemistry teaching General Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Advanced Organic Chemistr...
- is Department Head and Professor of African American Studies. Dr. Rhodes is a mass media historian...
- is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Historical Studies at Southern Illinois University Ed...
- is Director, CAS Media and Digital Film Production, Communications Arts and Sciences Professor. Wiso...
- is an Associate Professor in the Operations and Supply Chain Management Department where she teaches...